April 14, 2009

thank you. . .

a wonderful easter weekendchristmas rose in the garden at craigiebrae inspired by natures colours
mushroom in detailher shapesdetail of branch
her detailssunset at mutehill, kirkcudbright, scotland her magnificent sunsets
painting butterflies in my studioi have been happily painting butterflies


i had such wonderful comments left on my angel blogpost & some very precious things shared, thank you all from the bottom of my heart. i was so very unsure about blogging when i started, yet through the process, i have learnt so much & met so very many wonderful folk. for me personally it has been quite a journey of self discovery, something i really never expected when i set out. i so wish you could all be winners of my angel, but there is only one. . .
* * *
a very lovely lady i met not so very long ago called Julie,
she has a fascinating blog the celtic lady full of so much interesting information.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous14/4/09 16:33

    Gorgeous butterflies! Congrats to the lucky angel winner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are wonderful.

    Congratulations Julie - must go and visit your blog. LBx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exquisite photographs and I love your beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, the butterfly is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous15/4/09 00:44

    Totally Stunning photos!
    Such Beauty
    x
    Sumea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ruthie,

    Thank you so much for drawing my name. As I mentioned in my e-mail, I have wanted to own an original piece by you ever since I saw your lovely artwork. I will treasure it forever!

    Hugs, Julie F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see your butterflies up close!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous15/4/09 05:57

    Wow, very beautiful butterfly! Isn't spectacular the colours and textures that nature provides us with? Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photographs and those Butterflies are going to be really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your site always freshens my mind! I am excited about that movie too! Love to see more of those beautiful butterflys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ruthie,
    You have an enchanting blog! I really enjoy your Celtic drawings and illustrations and it is a balm to look at your photos since I live in a hectic, overcrowded city and dream of living elsewhere! Have you opened an Etsy shop, yet? I’ve been wanting to, as well, but haven’t done much to prepare for it! Best of luck to you and I’ll return often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photographs and enjoyed seeing your work in progress and your art materials as you paint the gorgeous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my wee corner of blog land, I love to hear from you all and will visit as soon as I can.