January 10, 2013

A happy new year & some exciting news . . .

Happy New Year to you all!
At last i am out of hibernation and have eventually emerged!
I didn't want to break the magical spell of Christmas!
We had such a lovely family time, for all the children were home.
Before New Year we found ourselves at gorgeous Kippilaw house
(what a treasure of a place, rescued from ruin, & so homely)
  celebrating with my lass & her partner as they both were turning 30!
Then it was home to celebrate the beginning of a sparkly New Year.
I love saying goodbye to all that has been and welcoming in the new,
so I have been tucked into my wee studio plotting for 2013.
Making plans for the days ahead in my beautiful new diary
( a birthday present I have been longing to use)
and we have such a jewel of a piece of news  . . .
Mr O & I are to be Grandparents in June, soo very exciting !
* * * 
So goodbye 2012, the year my youngest left the nest, I turned 50 eek, 
my business amazingly went from strength to strength.
I  want to say to all my lovely blog visitors,
I couldn't do it without you,so heres a huge thank you 
 may 2013 bring you much loveliness into your lives x

16 comments:

  1. A very Happy 2013 to you, Ruthie, and congratulations! You will make such a lovely granny! Many blessings to you and yours in the days to come, and may all your days be bright and beautiful!
    Love and hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2013 Grandma Ruthie!!! :)
    Being a Grandma is like icing on the cake...I've been one for twelve years and it is so heart-fulfilling. You are going to be one magickal Grandma!
    Your photos are just gorgeous and that diary...oooooh!
    Namaste' and Bright Blessings...
    Akasa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely news!
    Wishing you and your family all the very best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good stuff to celebrate, Ruthie. May your year continue to unfold with good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ruthie, that's wonderful news! All the best to you and your lovely family xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Ruthie! Welcome back and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thrilled for you! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely Ruthie!! Congratulations!!! Happy New Year to you too!!!!! See you nxt Wed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you much love, light and laughter in 2013.... I am sure there will be!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year and congratulations! Being a granny (I'm one of 6!) is just The Best!! You'll love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New year Ruthie! I hope 2013 is magical and brings all that you wish for. It looks like it's a good start so far, with your wonderful news of becoming a Grandma. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 2013 ~ and congrats on your Grandbaby in progress!
    Beautiful diary you have; to be filled with beautiful things! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. it sounds as though you had lovely holidays and wonderful year in so many ways.

    Congratulations on your new grandchild, i hope you share her/him with us when you are ready.

    wishing you a 2013 that overflows with days that feel wonderful to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And a Happy New Year to you too Ruthie. That's a great family picture on the stairs.
    All the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful news Ruthie.....and many new opportunities to create exciting creations.I love your diary,and the necklace - what a find!
    Wishing you a splendidly creative year.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! What wonderful news, I'm thrilled for you - a fantastic start to the New Year.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my wee corner of blog land, I love to hear from you all and will visit as soon as I can.